What type of counselor is best for marriage?

A Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) or a licensed therapist with training and experience in couples therapy would be the best type of counselor for marriage. MFTs are licensed mental health professionals who have specialized training and experience in working with couples and families. They are able to address a wide range of issues that can impact a relationship, including communication problems, infidelity, financial stress, and parenting issues. They use a variety of approaches such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, emotional-focused therapy, and the Gottman Method. They have the skills and knowledge to help couples improve their relationship, build trust and intimacy, and resolve conflicts in a healthy and effective way.