What do I need to do if my controlling body is not recognised by SARS?

  • As it is a compulsory requirement for all tax practitioners to belong to a Recognised Controlling Body, you are required to register as a member with one of the listed Recognised Controlling Bodies if you do not fall under the jurisdiction of a statutory¬† Recognised Controlling Body referred to in s 240A(1) of TAAct