How do I appeal a NParks fine?

Can I appeal against a fine?

You can write in to the National Parks Board to appeal against a Notice of Offence. The National Parks Board takes one month to respond with their decision.

You can also dispute the Notice of Offence in the Magistrate’s Court.

What happens if I do not pay the fine?

The National Parks Board will report the fine to the Magistrate’s Court and it will be enforced as a fine ordered by the Court.