UPSA Admission Forms
All qualified applicants are strongly advised to carefully read all relevant information including guidelinesand admission requirements for undegraduate and postgraduate applicants before applying.
- The University now runs the following new programmes namely: Bachelor of Laws (LLB) and Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management, Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations Management, Diploma in Information Technology Management and Diploma in Public Relations Management.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration programme has no options. Applicants intending to do a first degree programme in Accounting are advised to opt for Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Applicants are to note the following sessions that are available for the various levels:
(i) Undergraduate Programmes-Regular(Morning) Session is available for Level 100 applicants only, (ii) Undergraduate Programmes-Evening & Weekend Sessions are available for Level 100, Level 200 and Level 300 applicants (iii) Diploma Programmes-Regular (Morning) and Evening Sessions are available.
- Applicants for Level 100 Undergradute and Diploma programmes, who will be writing WASSCE in May/June 2017 are also eligible to apply. Such applicants are required to indicate their WASSCE index numbers and subjects on the on-line application forms.
- All UPSA Diploma holders/graduates including those who will graduate in July 2017 should indicate their STUDENT ID NUMBER on the on-line application forms.
- All mature aplicants are required to visit the Admissions Office (Room 7, New Administration Block) to undertake a registration exercise for mature access course and examinations after submitting the application on-line. For further information refer to the guidelines for mature applicants.
- All applicants will be considered based on results equivalents and requirements as provided by National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) and National Accreditation Board (NAB) as well as the University’s own admission criteria.
- All applications must be submitted on-line at admissions.upsa.edu.gh upon purchase of UPSA ON-LINE SERIAL NUMBERS (OSN) and completion of on-line admission forms.
- All applicants are to also note that a change of programme after the submission of the application will not be possble.
- All applicants are strongly advised to be mindful of any persons who may approach them under the pretext of assisting them gain admission to UPSA for a fee. This is because the process for admission to UPSA is very transparent.
- The extended deadline for application is Thursday, 31st August, 2017. Please note that the online application form is no longer available for LLB and Mature Applicants as entrance examinations and selection interviews have already been conducted for these categories of applicants.
For further information please contact the Admissions Office located in Room 7, Ground Floor, North Wing, Central Administration Block or Telephone-0303-937544/0303-937542 or email:email@example.com