REGISTRATION!!! REGISTRATION!!! (CONTINUING STUDENTS)
REGISTRATION FOR FIRST SEMESTER (2016/2017 ACADEMIC YEAR) IS OPENED. STUDENTS SHOULD USE THEIR PASSWORD TO ACCESS THE STUDENT ONLINE PORTAL @www.uhasonline.com/portal TO REGISTER FOR THEIR COURSES.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR CONTINUING STUDENT
- Obtain clearance (receipt as evidence for payment of fees) from the Directorate of finance.
- Visit the Student Online Registration Portal @ www.uhasonline.com/Portal
- Login onto the System by typing your Username which is your INDEX NUMBER and the Password that has been generated for you. Click on the SIGN IN button.
- Click on COURSE REGISTRATION under the SIDE MENU on the left panel
- Select your course for the semester by checking the boxes beside the courses
- Click on the REGISTER button
- Print out the REGISTRATION FORM and sign your portion on the Form
- Send the form for ENDORSEMENT (Head of Department and Registration Officer of your School)
- Photocopy the form and send a copy each to your SCHOOL, STUDENT AFFAIRS and keep the original copy for future reference.
Kindly contact your School Registration Officer and Head of Department if courses for registration cannot be found in your portal.
In case of any difficulties in accessing your portal, kindly contact the ICT/AAU Office or call 0362196501. Thank You.
Applicants for the 2017/2018 Academic Year admissions are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
APPLICATIONS DEADLINE: MONDAY, 31ST JULY, 2017.
(1) Purchase UHAS E-Voucher (GHS 200.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Ecobank Limited (Foreign Applicants Only) – $130.00|
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
All application document(s) should be submitted via Ghana Post. The University will not accept any application document DIRECTLY from applicants.
University of Health and Allied Sciences
PMB 31, Ho, Volta Region, Ghana.
Tel: +233 (0) 362 196122 || +233 (0) 245 125359