Admission requirements for Wisconsin International University College
Why should Wisconsin International University College, a premiere private university, be your first choice for both graduate and undergraduate programmes? Here are four reasons why:
- Flexible adaptable study options, day or evening undergraduate programmes mounted to suit your time schedule
- Springboard for invaluable learning opportunities – enroll to experience modern teaching and learning facilities
- Massive career prospect – become a well baked degree holder adequately prepared to stand out at your work place
- Reasonable and accommodating terms of payment – modest open terms of fee payment
- B.A Business Studies
- B.A Computer Science & Management
- BSc. Management & Computer Studies Programme
- Main campus at North Legon, Agbogba Road, off the Haatso Road.
- City Campus at St. Paul’s Lutheran School Complex, Kanda near GBC
- Apply Online by here: Application Form
Holders of HND and other Professional Qualifications may contact us by our address.
NB: There will be access course for mature students and English proficiency course for Francophone Students at the main and City Campuses. There will be Fees for access course and examination . Applicants should contact the Registrar’s office for more details.
Wisconsin International University College
P. O. Box 751,
Legon.Tel: +233-302-501491 / 026-7904522 / 0243690173
The minimum above are the Admission requirements for Wisconsin International University College